Attractive commercial real estate, combined with dynamic incentive programs, a progressive, pro-business local government, and a central location between Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore make Williamstown an ideal choice for establishing a business.
Williamstown’s local government aggressively pursues pro-business initiatives, considers economic development a primary concern, and recognizes that the commercial base and that shopping local is of vital importance to the overall well-being of our community.
Our Director of Community Development and Zoning Officer will ease the process of locating your business to Williamstown, and will connect you with appropriate resources, based on your individual needs. The director ensures that as a business owner in Williamstown, you are well taken care of and experience a seamless process in establishing your place in our town and as a member of our community. We have a strong local business community, including the Williamstown Chamber of Commerce, which provides opportunities for networking and small business development.
Other professionals as well as numerous additional incentives are also available including the following tax abatements, redevelopment zones, Payment in Lieu of Taxes (PILOT), and workforce development programs:
- Any business interested in an abatement or PILOT program can meet with Mayor, Council and Tax Abatement Committee regarding eligibility.
- Two Tax Abatement Programs for projects with 5,000 square feet of floor space:
- For improvements that do not increase the volume of a structure for projects.
- For projects that will increase the volume of the structure by less than 30%.
- Micro-loan program – Main Street long term and pilot programs.
- Façade Load Credit.
Contact us today to find out more about these incentives, so that you can Come Grow With Us!